Friday, April 23, 2010

Ode To Beast Cat


Ode To Beast Cat

She came out of the West
With dirt on her Chest
She was scrawny and thin
With more dirt on her chin
She looked like a Beast; Beast Cat

She asked for some food
But it wasn't my mood
Till I looked in her eye
And I knew she was my
Beast; Beast Cat

So I gave her my lunch
And she started to munch
We bonded that day
And forever she'll stay
My Beast; Beast Cat

Beast Cat was a stray in Nafplio, Greece. She deigned to adopt a graduate student who was studying archaeology in Greece at the time. The student brought Beast Cat to live in the United States. Beast Cat has lived in Atlanta, Ga, Tallahassee, Fl and Columbus, Ohio. She is currently back in residence in Atlanta, staying with her graduate student's Grandmother and Aunt. Beast Cat enjoys living in the United States where there is always plenty of food to eat and people to fulfill her every desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment